Sunday, October 19, 2014

Game #25 All Styles Halloween



Game 25 Oct 19 - 25

All Out Halloween Cards Event! 
All card making styles welcome. Win a Thanksgivings Guest Spot
Click "LIKES" for a Players Favorite Winner Too!




Last week our challenge was game #24 Autumn Colors. OMGoodness! we had such a wonderful time looking at all the fabulous Fall colored cards and the the great and fascinating ways they were made!
Yesterday evening we decided on our winner:


We also had a Washi winner-
Rosemary at Hey There...rosigrl!



Ladies please click on the tab above and claim your winners buttons/badges.





Time for the Big Halloween Bang!
Be Bold, Be Wild, Use Strong Patterns! Go all out for this weeks challenge!
Bring any card making style to the table....It's Halloween for Everybody!
You could win a Thanksgiving Guest Spot!

 Let's see what the Design Team has to share.......
put your sunglasses on!



 We always ask you to step out of your normal routine and try something new and hot in card making circles. Don't forget about the Washi callout :) read the rules to check this out. 
 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below




Link up, mention us in your post with our address and display our challenge image in order to win please.
Enter up to 3 times, with different cards, play any other challenges as you like.
Visit at least 3 other blogs, be oh so nice and happy with comments.
Please join Followers and help us grow.

Your card does not need to be CAS for this game................. 
Please read the banner tab " Games and Rules Please Read"

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as a top 3, I always love your challenges.
    Myrna Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely works from the DT...and I love the inspiration photo at the top....sorry I missed it was CAS....so feel free to delete my entry :0)....did not see that ...lol. I still have you linked to my blog ...so either way...just playing for fun :0)
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selecting my card as one of the Top 3! :-D Hope I have time to play this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, I don't know why there is my card 5 times...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations!!! Love Victoria's Day of the Dead creation!! GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soooooo much for picking my card as one of the Top 3! You ladies made my day!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.